Knowledge, Acquire, Process, Options, What's Next...
To stir your inquiring mind, here are ten facts about a very famous person. Add your answer with your name as a comment and copy and paste the details of 3 different websites that confirm your answer.
- He was born in 1564
- His previous jobs included serving an apprenticeship with a butcher.
- He formed an actor's company called the Chamberlain's Men.
- He became a shareholder in the Globe Theatre in London, England.
- He died on his 52nd birthday in 1616
- In 1582 he married a farmer's daughter called Anne Hathaway.
- He is quoted as saying "what time hath scanted men in hair, he hath given them in wit"
- Some people believe that his plays were written by someone else, possible Sir Francis Bacon or the Earl of Southampton.
- He owned a house in Stratford-upon-Avon called 'New Place'.
- He wrote 38 plays, including 'Macbeth' and 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
Who is he?